n

n

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Pilates

It's official, I signed up for the Basi Pilates comprehensive course. I am super excited and at the same time a little nervous! I did the Mat portion of the course last year and found it challenging... but WONDERFUL. Lianne who teaches the course is simply put, amazing! She is very knowledgeable and I am confident that I will learn so much from her. AND GUESS WHAT???  The certification  is here in the harbor, at the studio I already work at! The course begins in March and am excited that two of my friends will be taking the course with me.

I won't be leaving the tides right away. (I still love my tides family!!!) It will take me time to get certified and ready to be teaching. But, my goal is to be making more money teaching pilates then the tides. I will get there! But, I also know that it will take time and hard work. I'm prepared for it!

As far as baby making goes... We are taking this month off from SRM, We will reconnect with them in march or april. Next week I have an appointment with an acupuncturist who specializes in fertility. Also, I am taking lots of wonderful supplements and fish oil. We are still hopeful that baby will happen soon!

more later!
hil

No comments:

Post a Comment