n

n

Friday, February 1, 2013

Jack's Nursery

So, I went with a Mid Century Modern- Nautical themed nursery... without further ado... here are the pics...


Rocking chair from bel bambini... It reclines, I love it, Caleb loves it... Freaking Emma loves it. 
Curtains I made with fabric I had bought a long time ago that turned out to be more like Upholstery fabric, so I took a crack at curtains, I love them and love my husband for putting the curtain rod up- not his favorite.

 The dresser, we found at a thrift shop in Long Beach... I am in love with Mid-Century-Modern furniture, so when we found this beauty for $275 we pounced on it!  :)



 I found these globes at West Elm and filled them with sand and the most adorable little boats that were Christmas ornaments from Tuvalu.
 One of my favorite Kimi pics... She is in a sailboat looking so presh.
 This is a Seagull that my Grandpa Dick made... I've had it forever... pretty perfect.

 Book shelves installed by Caleb :) from IKEA, I think they were like $15 each, and I LOVE how they turned out!
 Love this crib by Babyletto. Sheets by Land of Nod. Bed skirt by Hilary! :) I used the same fabric that is on the changing pad cover- Joel Dewberry, Modern meadow. I wish I could say I used a pattern... But, I just winged it.
 Map is a nautical map of Puget Sound... Love the colors and love the nod to Washington!
Baby mobile I made out of paper- Pinterest project! :) I had so much fun making it, and it probably only cost me $10.

AND... The bag, from Pbarn kids... I am so happy with it. It's huge and not too girly so Caleb can carry it. I love it.




No comments:

Post a Comment