n

n

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Huntington Beach Shower

On Dec 3rd (I'm so behind on updating) My friend Christen and I were blessed with a joint shower from our church community. Lori, Marilyn, Heather, Monica and Cayce helped put together a beautiful shower at Lori's house. We were showered with lots of fun gifts and giggles. I loved every second of the shower with my sweet friend Christen. We got a couple matching outfits for our boys which makes me SOOOO excited! I LOVE matching babies! :) Christen had her baby on the 23rd of December, and Jack has a couple more weeks of "cooking" before he enters the world! :)

Here are some pics from the night.



The group of girls
Group of girls getting cray.

Christen, Pamela and Myself (minus the dutchess)
Tracy, Pamela, Me and Christen in order of due date


our lovely hostesses, Cayce, Lori, Heather, Marilyn, Christen, me and Monica

Having fun at the shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment