n

n

Friday, July 6, 2012

cautiously pregnant

June 7th

Officially cautiously pregnant-- Our HCG number did NOT double, it went to 512... Not even close to 700 which is where it should be. What this typically means is either ectopic or miscarriage, but could certainly still result in a healthy pregnancy. The good news is that the number went up- numbers going down is miscarriage. Cool nurse Sheri asked me to come in next week for another blood test. We scheduled the blood test for Monday morning. We are trusting that God is going to take care of us.

June 11th
We went in for our blood test and the number was 1600. Which was good in my book!!! Over the weekend I had a few random people tell me they had the same low hcg numbers that resulted in a healthy baby, so I went into the meeting a little more confident! We are going to wait until the ultrasound to tell people about baby Anderson. :) :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment