n

n

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Week 9

Ok, so no real bump yet. I did gain 10 pounds from the ivf process so I'm not feeling my best. This week we moved into our new condo (renting) in Huntington Beach. So far so great, moving for me was not really my favorite. I was pretty tired and dizzy which made it a slow process. I had my first appointment with my real Doctor, and I loved her! She was so excited for me and sensitive to what I have been through. Even though she is in San Juan Capistrano, I think I will stick with her. It's so important for me to feel comfortable and cared for, which I do.


Weight gain- none since week 5.
Cravings- Yogurt, Spaghetti with meat sauce, Smoothies, Mac and Cheese.
Food Aversions- Chicken, Blue cheese, Spicy food.
Pregnancy symptoms- Dehydration, Exhaustion, Light headed, Nauseous- only one throw up.
Sleeping- Not great, I am still on Dexamethasone (steroid) which I think makes my heart race. And many trips to the bathroom is keeping me (and Caleb) awake.
Baby's heart beat- went up to 165... hurray!
Working out- moving is my working out. ugh.
Baby Size- Grape

No comments:

Post a Comment