n

n

Friday, July 6, 2012

May 16th

It's Caleb's birthday!!!!!!! love my handsome husband. He chose to have dinner at home with me and presents. He didnt have to administer a single shot today... a little gift from Dr. Acacio. :)  Caleb has been such a trooper dealing with me on all sorts of hormones. He lovingly gives me shots every night and morning... I honestly think its more difficult to administer the shot then receive the shot. He is so thoughtful to make sure that Mothers Day was a special one for me. He will no doubt be the best father... I'm so excited to see him in this role.

I feel so blessed to be married to him... I hope that I become more and more like him everyday. He is so calm, steady and patient. I look forward to more birthdays next to this handsome man of mine! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment